Why can't I ever get a warning...

Written on 10:49 PM by Kristen


Never fear comrades.. it is once again safe for persons of normal temperature to enter my apartment.  My apartment handy-dudes came by again to fix the air conditioning after last months book club disaster, and it's been coolin' ever since.  I have decided to move, but I haven't told the apartment complex yet.  Instead I asked the manager of the complex for some kind of compensation on my electric bills, since the A/C was running non stop.  I ended up getting a 150 dollar credit towards August rent.  Now I'll tell them I'm moving...  mwaaa haaa haaaaa



Which leads to my next story of the time I supposed my car alignment was off, and Firestone said it was not, just that I probably had a wanky tire.  So I went to discount tire and told them they sold me a bad tire, and I wanted a new one.  When they said they couldnt tell which if any tires were internally faulty, I said, that's OK because I want you to replace the tire on the other side too, since it wore out the tread unevenly.  Then they proceeded to spend an hour rotating all the tires around multiple times trying to figure out which one it was so they'd only have to give me one tire.  
They sent some poor 16 year old fool to tell me the bad news, that they would only replace one, but really weren't sure which one it was.  The young lad had no chance,   I argued so well and said I didnt have time to waste to have them keep trying to figure it out, so they better just replace all 3 tires that were worn.  
Yes ladies and gentlemen, I left that day with 3 brand new tires.

Which leads me to my blog title and ultimate question..... Why can't I ever get a warning from a police officer.  I've been pulled over like 7 times probably and always gotten a ticket.  Even when I was just barely 16 and my mom was in the car with me. One time I was actually crying real tears b/c i thought my parents were gonna ground me.  No Dice.   I have no luck when it comes to that.   Any tips????

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Erica |

    Does this mean you got a ticket just now?

     
  2. Kristen |

    No, no ticket recently. The cop to Kristen ration in Dallas is much less than in small town texas speed traps.

     

Post a Comment