Decisions Decisions..

Written on 11:36 PM by Kristen

Ok I cannot decide what to do with my hair now that it's brown.
Leave it till after new york? Maybe, it's kinda fading and I have to wear makeup or my face disappears. The brown color also seems to change color if I take pictures outside vs. inside.
Current Hair
College Shorter Blonder Hair

Post College Really Long Blonde Hair

Possible Inspiration Hairdo, if I decide to cut it all off again.



I had short hair last year, and I've been growing it out.. I'm not sure I want to undo all of that just yet. I've been enjoying the ability to pull it back when I am lazy or working out.
I also like having long hair if I go dancing.. but when's the last time I did that?

This chick in the picture also has major cheekbones and a possible eye lift. This hair might make my face look fat.
Any Ideas??

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Savi says... |

    I remember your hair being shorter when we lived at Midtown and that was really cute. I don't know though I really like the dark haired pictures- your eyes really contrast with it. Mona is partial to the brunette look also, although her vote is for a scraggly unwashed wiry look.

     
  2. Kristen |

    Tell Mona, I'll can rock the unwashed and scraggly. We'll have to have a competition one day.

     
  3. Maigen |

    It's cute, I say go for it!!

     

Post a Comment