I just can't take it anymore!!

Written on 8:51 AM by Kristen

OK,  sometimes Cute Overload ( www.cuteoverload.com )  is just too cute for my own good.  I really felt the "overload" this morning.  I mean if it weren't for my PJ's and lack of showering, I was halfway out the door to purchase a tiny creature of my very own.  I wouldn't even mind if his cage got smelly. Soooo cute!
I mean I don't have time for a dog, but I think a guinea pig wouldn't mind so much if I was at work all day.  Stephanie Plum had a hamster and they got along great.  

I feel the urge to talk baby talk and say words like snorgle and mooshie right now.
Stop the insanity!!!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Savi says... |

    I just leaned into the screen and said "oh wittle wittle wittle!!!!!)

     

Post a Comment