Now Boarding....

Written on 9:52 PM by Kristen



First Class gets warm hand towelettes and a turbulent ride to Hell.


Get a first look at the new scientology "Ideal Org" uniforms.  Utopia for the insanely evil and deluded.


When you want to say, "Why yes, I am a flight attendant, but I can still lead anyone with enough cash and fame to a fiery damnation"








I think they really lost everyone with the whole red-lined cape thing.  Were they going for...
Modern day warlock? 
Hogwarts Hussy? 
Criss Angel's bathrobe? 


FYI - her shoes kill vampires and the guy on the left has been castrated.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Savi says... |

    I had some catching up to do, that's just wearing crazy for all the world to see. However, I must say that I am very impressed with the tire fiasco.

     

Post a Comment