New Year... so what!

Written on 9:37 PM by Kristen

Thanksgiving break is long gone,  so are all the leftovers. 

My Christmas decorations serve only as a reminder of the psychotherapist jerk at the tree lot who confirmed for me that I wasn't married because I didn't want a tree.  The only thing hanging around is a few extra pounds to keep me warm on the odd random cold Texas winter days.  Even January is indifferent.  Hot... Cold... ehhh  who cares?

Never fear all ye inflicted with the January Blues...

Happiness is a boxer on a trampoline.


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Maigen |

    Oh, my gosh! That IS happiness!

     
  2. Erica |

    I NEED one of my very own.

     
  3. Matthew Ware |

    I guess I'm thankful that dogs are easily amused. Kind of like me :)

     
  4. Alison |

    Yes, happiness is a boxer on a trampoline. Ha! Love it! Yeah and I'm still on my Dr. Pepper/sugar high from tonight. What? ;)

     

Post a Comment