My new boyfriend!!!

Written on 12:03 PM by Kristen

Papa John.  And aren't you intrigued to know how my new boyfriend, who we'll call Big Papa, brought his love of garlic and cheese into my life?  About a month ago I decided to give Big Papa a chance, after my Ex, Soprano, skipped town never to be heard from again.  Jerk!  Big things come in small packages a-la the delivery driver Rico.  Rico was late bringing Big Papa for our first date, he took over an hour in fact.  By then I was a raving hungry lunatic with an empty plate and a broken heart.  But Papa did what no man had done before.  

Big Papa was sorry.   So sorry that he wrote his sorry-ness on a post card and sent it old school style to my mail box, offering me a free no strings second chance at Big Papa love.  How could I resist such a heartfelt apology?  Big Papa got his second chance and boy did he deliver.  Ladies, that is a true apology.  Not the kind that is spoken into the air, never to be remembered again, but that kind that I can go back to days and days later to know just how sorry he really is. In fact I am tasting Big Papa's apology right now, and it's even better on the 3rd day. 
I heart you Papa!!   Lets be sorry for the rest of our lives!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Unknown |

    you crack me up! That was hilarious and the picture so perfect!

     
  2. San |

    I knew what you were talking about, but all the same I didn't scroll to the full pic until I'd read the entry. So cute, loved it!

     

Post a Comment