Dear Alison......

Written on 9:39 PM by Kristen

Dear Alison,


What have you gotten me into?  Is this a bad Omen?   I purchased the book for May book club at half price, only to get home and find this inside the front cover....














Also, when I went took a picture of the cover, the first one turned out red.  
I am so creeped out right now.  I'm only going to read this in the daylight around people, just in case.
I'll also hold my chapstick tight to my chest in case a third thing happens ...














I trust from the Zoloft post it note that this will be beautifully written, and that no one will kill me in my sleep.  Maybe this was planted craftily by the suicide pushers at Zoloft Inc.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Erica |

    Holy weird book Batman. Ummm it's not scary. I already read it. But that red cover is CRA-ZY

     
  2. Alison |

    It's the devil trying to get you to NOT read the book. But you should, you really should read it. The note from the person is silly and the red cover is bizarro. However, the book is NOT scary and is actually really funny in parts. To me, it's extremely interesting and great every time I read it. Call me if you need more reassurance. :)

     

Post a Comment