Dear Crazy....

Written on 8:59 PM by Kristen

Dear Lady in the rec center bathroom,

Why are you talking to me? At least I think you're talking to me, I don't see anyone else around (help!) I don't remember us locking eyes or bumping into each other. We've never taken a class together but I presume that you spend a lot of time here. From what I can gather from your excited mumbling, you are not discussing the weather or other non-crazy approved topics of conversation.

I can plainly see that you walked in here just to wash your hands. That is fantastic. Oh yes! Please do tell me why you are washing your hands just now, for I truly was concerned that anyone in a public place needs a valid reason to wash their hands. Strange crazy Lady, do not mumble when you talk. I have no freaking clue what you are saying right now. I hope you are never responsible for screaming "Fire!" in order to save people's lives. What was that?...you had to do a "Clean Up"? And you only used one glove instead of the normal two.? That is also fantastic. Although I missed about two sentences before and after that leading me to wonder how best I can avoid this "clean up" after I escape my personal tiled prison. Did I hear you right? Is something not allowed until night time anymore... Perhaps you are referring to your medication.

For real now, please E-Nun-Ci-ate. My nodding and smiling are merely extreme politeness and not a confirmation that I understand and agree with your one-glove predicament. Mostly this look on my face is wondering what the crap you just got all over your hands and please please pelase don't touch me. You keep looking at me, Lady, as if waiting for an answer. But my question to you, Lady in the bathroom, is WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?!?!

Sincerely,
*K*

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment